Blogging… Way I Get Relax a little while Learning
Kami Dari Semua : Humor Paling Tidak Lucu – Unfunniest Jokes
- Bobo;”Keep your dog away from me!”
Bibi;”Don’t you know the proverb. A barking dog never bites?”
Bobo;”Yes, but does your dog know the proverb?”
- A guy calls the hospital…
He says, “You gotta send help! My wife’s going into labor (going to give birth)!”
The nurse says, “Calm down. Is this her first child?”
He says,”No! This is her husband!”
Bisa jadi humor-humor ini tidak lucu TAPI lucunya sebuah humor adalah ketika humor itu sendiri tidak lucu Bukan? Bukankan itu lucu? o … Yuuk kita menertawakan Humor yang lucu dan Tertawa lebih keras untuk Humor yang tidak lucu !!!😉
The well behaved son
Lady 1: My son is very well behaved.
Lady 2: How can you say that? Wasn’t he arrested and imprisoned for 5 years.
Lady 1: Yes, but he got out after 2 years for good behavior inside the jail.
Dumb and Dumber
Friend 1: Is it true that your wife talks to herself when she is alone?
Friend 2: I don’t know. I wasn’t with her when she was alone.
Sick and Silly
Teacher: How many letters are there totally in “A.B.C.D”?
Teacher: I meant the complete set, not just “A.B.C.D”
Teacher: What?! How?
Student: Lower case 26 and Upper case 26.
Before going to sleep you can say Good Night.
But before waking up can you say Good Morning?
From the mouth of kids
Girl: Mom, today the teacher beat me for something that I didn’t do.
Mother: That’s very bad of your teacher. What was it that you didn’t do?
Girl: The homework.
The Funny Soup
Customer in a hotel: Waiter, this soup tastes funny!
Waiter: Oh!, the chef must have been laughing when he prepared it sir.
Two male dog owners are bragging about how wonderful their respective hounds are.
First dog owner says “My dog is so clever that he waits by the front door every morning for the delivery boy to put the newspaper through the letterbox and then bring it to me in the kitchen to read whilst I eat breakfast.” “I know” said the second dog owner smugly “my dog told me”.
Jill : “Really? Which one?”
“Mum, now that I’m seventeen, can I wear eye-shadows and lipstick and mascara and perfume and wear high-heeled shoes?”
“No, Charles, you may not!!!”
- Dad’s writes on son’s Facebook wall:
“Dear Son, How are you? All are fine here. We miss you a lot. Please!! TURN OFF THE COMPUTER & COME DOWN FOR DINNER!!!
Man to miser: Why do you always remove the batteries from the clock and keep them outside?
Miser: I want to extend the battery life and hence I put them in the clock only when I want to see the time.
A woman went to the Doctor and said “When I looked in the mirror this morning, I saw my hair was frizzy, my skin wrinkly, my eyes bloodshot – what is wrong with me?”.
The Doctor replied “Well the good news is that your eyesight is fine
- Just think – if it wasn’t for Thomas Edison’s invention of the electric light bulb, we’d all be watching televisin by candlelight !
- Good resolutions are like beautiful girls: they are easy to make but hard to keep.
- Have you ever wondered why Tarzan never has a beard?
- Why do they always use sterilised needles when giving lethal injections?
- 1st Man : “My wife’s an angel.” 2nd Man : “Really? Mine’s still alive.”
- What did the Bee say to the Flower? “Hello, honey.”
- My wife always told me that if I wanted breakfast in bed, then I would have to sleep in the kitchen
- A guy goes to visit his grandmother and he brings his friends with him. While he’s talking to his grandmother, his friend starts eating the peanuts on the coffee table, and finishes them off. As they’re leaving, his friend says to his grandmother, “Thanks for the peanuts.”
She says, “Yeah, since I lost my dentures I can only suck the chocolate off ’em.” :lol:
Humor Paling Tidak Lucu – Unfunniest Jokes
Unfunny Jokes Adapted from : englisch lernen mit witzen ( http://www.amazon.com/Englisch-lernen-mit-Witzen-Ab/dp/3473530190 )
- Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you. — Marsha Norman
- Other Jokes (kamidarisemua.wordpress.com)
- Husband & Wife, Married 61 Years, Die Hours Apart (since1910.com)
- Quick! Get Me Two Singing Italian Waiters and Some Meatballs! (cuteoverload.com)
- Internet Security (rhubblog.wordpress.com)
- Why Women Cry (ilovepongola.wordpress.com)
- Husband, Wife Charged With Poaching Deer (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- How is College Different From High School? (education.com)
- 10 Questions A Husband Should Ask His Wife Every Year | All Pro Dad*******shared by Tammy (iwokeupyesterday.com)
- Thomas Edison: Most Iconic Inventor (business-opportunities.biz)
- Candlelight Viewing and Gemstones (rubylane.com)
- High Heels Are Not an Everyday Shoe (everydayhealth.com)
- Health Watch: High Heel Danger (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)